Download

Songs Albums Ronan Keating full Discography

الثلاثاء، 26 أبريل 20110 التعليقات




Name : Ronan Patrick John Keating
Born : 3 March 1977, Swords, Dublin, Ireland
Genres : Pop
Years active: 1995 – present
Joining highly successful Irish pop group Boyzone at the age of 16

Number Of Albums : 10
Genre : Pop
Quality : MP3
Bitrate : 224 Kbps
Total Size : 760 MB

Life Is a Roller Coaster
(2000)



23:08aMin | 37 MB
1. Life Is a Rollercoaster (Radio edit)
2. Life Is a Rollercoaster (Instrumental)
3. Thank God I Kissed You
4. Since 13
5. You
6. When You Say Nothing At All (Acoustic Version)

Ronan
(2000)


1. Life Is a Roller Coaster
2. Way You Make Me Feel
3. In This Life
4. Heal Me
5. Keep on Walking
6. When You Say Nothing at All
7. Brighter Days
8. If You Love Me
9. If I Don't Tell You Now
10. Only for You
11. Addicted
12. When the World Was Mine
13. Believe
Megaupload
http://www.FxLeo.Com/3521
Destination
(2002)


1. I Love It When We Do
2. Love Wont Work (If We Dont Try)
3. If Tomorrow Never Comes
4. Come Be My Baby
5. Lovin Each Day
6. My One Thing Thats Real
7. Time For Love
8. Blown Away
9. As Much As I Can Give You Girl
10. Pickin Me Up
11. Joy And Pain
12. Weve Got Tonight
13. The Long Goodbye
14. I Got My Heart On You (Bonus Track)
 
Megaupload
http://www.FxLeo.Com/3522
Turn It On
(2003)


1. Turn It On Again (Ricky Ross, Ronan Keating, Frederik Rinman, Malcolm Pardon)
2. Lost For Words (David Frank, Wayne Hector, Keating)
3. She Gets Me Inside (Ross, Keating)
4. First Time (Paul Barry, Keating, Mark Taylor)
5. Last Thing On My Mind (Steve Robson, Keating) * features LeAnn Rimes
6. Let Her Down Easy (Terence Trent D'Arby)
7. Back In The Day (Lauren Christy, Scott Spock, Graham Edwards, Keating)
8. She Believes (In Me) (Steve Gibb)
9. On My Way (Keating, Calum MacColl, James McNally)
10. The Best Of Me (Barry, Keating)
11. Hold You Now (Barry, Keating, Taylor)
12. This Is Your Song (Keating, Steve Mac)
13. I Wouldn't Change A Thing (UK bonus track) (Barry, Keating)
14. Give You What You Want (UK bonus track) (Keating, Rob Davis, Gregg Alexander)
10 Years of Hits
(2004)


1. When You Say Nothing at All
2. Life Is a Roller Coaster
3. Way You Make Me Feel - Bryan Adams, Ronan Keating
4. Lovin' Each Day
5. If Tomorrow Never Comes
6. I Love It When We Do
7. We've Got Tonight - Ronan Keating, Lulu
8. Long Goodbye
9. Lost for Words
10. She Believes (In Me)
11. Last Thing on My Mind - Ronan Keating, LeAnn Rimes
12. Father and Son - Ronan Keating,
13. Words
14. Baby Can I Hold You
15. I Hope You Dance
16. Somebody Else
Bring You Home
(2006)

1. Friends in Time
2. This I Promise You
3. All Over Again (with Kate Rusby)
4. Iris (Cover version of the Goo Goo Dolls song)
5. To Be Loved
6. Superman
7. It's So Easy Lovin' You
8. Back in the Backseat
9. Bring You Home
10. Hello Again
11. Just When I'd Given Up Dreaming
12. We Just Need Time
Songs For My Mother
(2009)


1.Time After Time
2.Make You Feel My Love
3.Both Sides Now
4.Vincent
5.Carrickfergus
6.I Believe I Can Fly
7.Mama’s Arms
8.Wild Mountain Thyme
9.Suspicious Minds
10.This Is Your Song
Winter Songs
(2009)


1. Winter Song
2. Stay
3. Scars
4. Homeward Bound
5. River
6. It's Only Christmas
7. Little Drummer Boy
8. Ring Them Bells
9. Caledonia
10. Silent Night
11. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
12. I Won't Last a Day Without You
–•-••-•–

Duet
(2010)


01. All For One (Feat. Guy Sebastian)
02. To Love Somebody (Feat. Brian McFadden)
03. The Long Goodbye (Feat. Lee Kernaghan)
04. Islands In the Stream (Feat. The McClymonts)
05. Say Say Say (Feat. Adeaze)
06. Wild World (Feat. Marvin Priest)
07. Believe Again (Feat. Paulini)
08. Father & Son (Feat. Cat Stevens)
09. We've Got Tonight (Feat. Lulu)
10. Last Thing On My Mind(Feat. LeAnn Rimes)
11. Your Song (Feat. Elton John)
12. It's Only Christmas (Feat. Hayley Westenra)a
–•-••-•–


When Ronan Met Burt
(2011)

1. The Look Of Love
2. Walk on By
3. I'll Never Fall In Love Again
4. Arthur's Theme (The Best That You Can Do)
5. My Little Red Book
6. What The World Needs Now
7. Something Big
8. I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
9. This House Is Empty Now
10. Make It Easy On Yourself
–•-••-•–
All Albums
■––••••––■
One Link
–••––•-••-•–



Share this article :

إرسال تعليق

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. MusicStore - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Premium Blogger Template